Want to buy a holiday home to rent out and need a mortgage? Then we’re here to help. We’ve compiled a list of FAQs so read on to find out more.
See all the latest expert advice on all things mortgage related from the team here at Bishop & Co
With so many different types of protection insurance on offer it can be hard to work out which ones you do and don’t need. That’s why we’ve put this article together to explain all about the different types of homeowner insurance to help you decide what to do.
Buying your first home is an exciting time! We know there’s lots to learn and that’s where we can step in to help! Here are our top things to consider when buying your first home to make the process flow as smoothly as possible…
If you’re saving for your first home and you’re lucky enough to be offered a gifted deposit you’re probably wondering if there’s anything you need to know. That’s why we’ve put this article together to explain who can give you a gifted deposit, the hoops you’ll need to jump through and the potential pitfalls too.
Have you considered whether now is the right time to remortgage? Whether you’re planning home renovations and want to release equity from your house to fund it or you just want to reduce your monthly mortgage payments by switching onto a better deal, it could be the ideal time to act.
Mortgage lenders will now be offering mortgage holiday of up to 6 months (also known as a payment holiday) to those households who are struggling financially with the widespread impact of the coronavirus. This announcement is an attempt to offer much needed relief to homeowners who need to self-isolate but are worried about how they’re going to keep on top of their mortgage payments if they aren’t working.
We’re here to help - Providing support and guidance whether you a first time buyer, looking to move home, remortgaging with additional borrowing or just looking to secure another competitive mortgage deal
Bishop & Co Mortgage Services is part of one of the UK's leading award winning mortgage and protection brokers
Why Bishop & Co Mortgage Services stands out from the rest:
• We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers' circumstances and needs
• We can provide face to face and telephone advice for our customers
• We can offer flexible appointments times
• We pride ourselves on our professional Premier Mortgage Service, which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
• We continue to offer an ongoing service to our customers by advising them on family, home and income protection so that they are covered against the unexpected
• We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected
• We feel that keeping in touch is a good thing to do to ensure our customers are kept abreast of developments in the mortgage world
• We help our customers understand the benefits of paying off their mortgage debt as quickly as possible so they can become financially free to enjoy an early retirement!
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is £499.