I have over 23 years’ experience in financial services and worked for NatWest and HSBC before taking the plunge leaving my role based in a high street bank so that I could work more flexibly around my son who is now 4, whilst also offering that same flexibility to my clients. As a busy working Mum, I know that it’s hard to fit everything in. I love my job and get great satisfaction from enabling my clients to buy their dream home or to make them better off financially by saving them money. Being a local girl, I can share my knowledge and experience with you, even negotiating on property purchases with estate agents on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome.
Call us on 01246 862911
We’re here to help - Providing support and guidance whether you a first time buyer, looking to move home, remortgaging with additional borrowing or just looking to secure another competitive mortgage deal
Bishop & Co Mortgage Services is part of one of the UK's leading award winning mortgage and protection brokers
Why Bishop & Co Mortgage Services stands out from the rest:
• We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers' circumstances and needs
• We can provide face to face and telephone advice for our customers
• We can offer flexible appointments times
• We pride ourselves on our professional Premier Mortgage Service, which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
• We continue to offer an ongoing service to our customers by advising them on family, home and income protection so that they are covered against the unexpected
• We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected
• We feel that keeping in touch is a good thing to do to ensure our customers are kept abreast of developments in the mortgage world
• We help our customers understand the benefits of paying off their mortgage debt as quickly as possible so they can become financially free to enjoy an early retirement!
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is £499.